Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Fisher-Price Newborn Rock and Play Sleeper



When I had little Miss M recently, a friend of mine on facebook told me about this bassinet. Like the boy, Miss M has reflux and has to be kept elevated after eating. She also likes to be rocked to sleep but if I hold her, she wakes when I move her. So this bassinet is great for her. When  I went into the doctors about her reflux, my pediatrician  also recommended this to me. She does manage to sleep thru the night in this sometimes and even when she wakes at night, after I feed her she goes right back to sleep when I put her back in it. It has truly been a lifesaver! It is also easy to travel with. It folds flat so you can put it in the truck of your car and is very light. It weighs a lot less than a pack and play. My only concern is what her reaction will be to a flat crib when she outgrows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment